wtfboner wtfboner

I dont get it

What is it supposed to be? Is it part of something more or is this it? I mean, the animations are okay for what it is, but it isn't really all that much. The lip Syncing is alittle jumpy but for the most part alright. And the barking dog... idk what it is, but id like to see more done with it.

The Culex The Culex

first animation you say???

first animation ever? if so then congradufuckinlations because this is a hell of an animation. i hardly see this kinda stuff from people who have been doing flash for 5 years... so good fuckin work!!!! and the iffy stuffy that may not be that good now wil work itself out. you will find easier and better ways of doing stuff, and you will find what works for you... unless youve found it already, which this flash may clearly show.

Strange Thangs Strange Thangs

Intreguing

i remember my first nut hair... old jim bob.... strange because i name him randy newman... must be coincidence

10JD responds:

shit? you still exist????? whats been up?

The Tank Builder The Tank Builder

a couple bugs...

as you get higher in the missions and there are more enemies on the feild, the game lags to the point where you cannot controle your tank. there were a couple times where i my tank started moving and didnt stop till i was pushed off of the map and destroyed. also the turret will not turn and fire when bogged down by too many enemies. Please fix this!!!

Make an Origami Swan. Make an Origami Swan.

meh,,,

like the idea but its mediocre at best..

Angry Computer Guy SB Angry Computer Guy SB

meh

its okay... deffinately would be funny in a prank... but it kinda doesnt have any opening statements... owell

realmofdarkness responds:

Actually it has a lot of opening statements. Besides "hello" it also has "my moms computer wont turn off" or "im having a a problem"